360 RAIN Commercial Specialist
360 Yield Center develops tools that improve the efficacy and efficiency of plant nutrient and plant protection products. Our team of agricultural industry leaders in agronomy, engineering and product development work to unlock the potential in every field by managing the availability of nitrogen throughout the year - from harvest through late season nutrient application. The farmer is at the heart of everything we do and our team is focused on finding and developing new farming methods and technologies to capture more yield and ultimately more returns for farmers.
360 RAIN is an autonomous irrigation system that delivers water, nutrients and more to crops throughout the growing season. Over the next few years, 360 RAIN will change the way farmers manage their fields. To get a better idea of the 360 RAIN product, go to 360RAIN.com.
The 360 RAIN Commercial Specialist has a unique opportunity to be part of a team that moves this product from introduction to successful commercial sales around the world.
- Support the US sales team to identify regions with water and high potential crops
- Deploy a training program for 360 RAIN dealers and supporting 360 dealers
- Assist the launch team with on-site set up and startup of RAIN systems
- Host visitors for 360 RAIN field demonstrations at our Morton demonstration center
- Support regional demonstration programs
- Coordinate field trials and track regional testing programs
- Assist in the development of field layouts and quotes for 360 RAIN systems
- Prepare marketing and sales support materials with the support of the marketing team
- Support 360 RAIN and farm shows and events
- Research markets to support 360's international distribution strategy.
- Lead the sales, training and customer support for international markets for both 360 RAIN and the rest of the 360-product portfolio
- BS in agriculture or related field
- On-farm or professional experience in precision agriculture tools
- On-farm or professional experience with irrigation systems
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Basic computer, excel and mapping software skills
- Project management experience
- Experience operating farm equipment and maintaining and repairing equipment.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Anticipated travel: 30% international, 40% domestic, 30% office
Location: Based in Morton, IL
Click here to apply for the 360 RAIN Commercial Specialist position.